Give Your Patio Decor An Easy Makeover For the Season
Leave the indoors behind and take it outside with family and friends to enjoy just about any occasion this summer, thanks to Mother Nature. Whether you’re dining outside on the patio, entertaining on a Saturday night or just enjoying some quiet reflection on a sunny afternoon, refreshing your outdoor spaces with a few seasonal additions makes it even more inviting and livable.
Five Decorating Tips:
- It’s amazing how much you can transform your outdoor conversation area when you add an indoor/outdoor rug. It instantly adds a luxurious element to being outside, as if you were at a resort.
- Turn up the ambiance with a set of outdoor lanterns that lend a decorative touch during the day, and add warm light once the sun goes down in the evening.
- Bring the garden up onto the patio with the help of garden planters and containers filled with summer blooms. This is where you can show off your personality by choosing a unique set of planters that defines your personal style.
- Reinvent your seating area with a gorgeous new patio set or refresh the one you have with the easy addition of a new set of outdoor accent pillows. Try stacking up a few stylish floor cushions to add extra seating that looks fun too.
- A floral wreath that showcases the best that the season has should not be relegated only to the front door. In fact, your patio door or a nearby wall or pillar is the perfect place to show off those blooms.
How will you refresh your patio this summer?
Using the comment section below, share with us how you plan to change up your outdoor patio decor this summer.