Spring Décor Begins With Bright Hues
Nothing will wake up your home décor more than the addition of an energetic color palette that embraces springtime. Make a bold statement by adding one vibrant accent piece to your room.
Spring Decor Tips:
- This decor-friendly color blends well with other nature-based hues and brings an air of brightness to a room.
- A framed mirror in daffodil yellow, a hot pink throw or a vase in a striking bright teal would all do the job of packing a powerful punch of color.
- Use crisp white to brighten up your space and play the ideal foil to spring’s effervescent hues.
- A spring green paired with crisp white feels fresh and inviting, while a startling bit of color adds zing to neutral tans and beige.
- Look to tangerine orange to add energy and zest to any room. Try featuring it in a kitchen nook with a bold piece of wall art, on a quilt in a bedroom or as the core color in your dining room tablescape.
- Slipcovers are another perfect way to add new color either in your dining room or living room. One quick slipcover, and your room can experience an instant makeover.
- Lampshades are a great place where you can make a small change that delivers a big impact at a low cost. Opt for a vibrant solid color shade or one with a refreshing floral pattern.
- Area rugs can add a dose of springtime color and they do a nice job of providing a flood of your favorite hue within a small space.
- And finally, fresh floral arrangements strategically placed throughout your home add the ultimate seasonal touch and bring the outdoors inside in a beautiful way.
How do you welcome spring?
Show us your favorite ways to add a dose of spring color to your home. Snap a photo and share your own decorating secrets with us!