Welcome Holiday Guests
- Add a few Christmas decorations to every room to create a festive atmosphere.
- Keep several small gifts on hand for unexpected guests, like fancy soaps, candles, unique photo frames, gourmet jams. You’ll avoid embarrassment for you and your guests.
- Take plenty of pictures of your family and guests. After the holidays, email them to your guests or print and mail them along with warm inscriptions, dates, names, etc.
- If someone offers to help in the kitchen, accept the help gladly!
- Turn off the TV—unless you all decide to watch a holiday movie together.
- Overnight guests need a tidy room and a clean bed, put a basket of personal toiletries placed in the room (shampoo, soap, cotton balls, wash cloths, etc.) will make them feel like royalty!
- Keep night-lights in the guest room, hallway and bathroom to help guests find their way in unfamiliar surroundings.
More Posts That May Interest You