Country Door FAQ
How do I apply for Country Door Credit?
Most credit accounts are opened in response to a pre-approved credit offer that was included in a catalog or offered online. For customers who did not receive either of those offers, there's 3 simple steps to apply:
- Shop CountryDoor.com and continue on through checkout process as usual. When you reach the Payment section select payment method "Open & Pay With New Country Door Credit Account."
- Once you've applied for a new account, the credit approval process works like any other. We ask a few simple questions and request credit-history information.
After your credit history has been reviewed, we make a decision on whether or not to extend
Sorry, we cannot extend the Country Door Credit offer to persons who do not reside within the USA, US territories or at APO and FPO addresses.
How does Country Door Credit work?
Country Door Credit works similar to any store-branded credit card, however there are a few differences that make our plan more customer-friendly:
- Our credit is not issued by or through a national or state-chartered bank. Country Door extends credit directly to you, so there are no third-party fees AND we can extend credit to people who might not qualify for traditional banks or store credit cards.
- Country Door Credit is open-ended, meaning that you do not have a fixed number of payments, like a car loan or mortgage.
- Country Door Credit is revolving so that your available credit increases and decreases are based on your credit limit, how much you have purchased, and how much you have paid.
How does Country Door Credit differ from layaway?
The biggest difference between Country Door Credit and traditional layaway programs is that you get what you want and need now—no waiting. With Country Door Credit:
- There are no extra fees to open your account
- No minimum order requirements
- Make easy payments from home (online, phone or mail-in)
- Country Door delivers right to your door—no trips to a pick-up desk or waiting in line
How do I request a Country Door Catalog?
Does Country Door offer Coupon Codes?
To see all current online coupons, limited-time promotions and deals, visit our Coupon page. Simply click on the coupon you wish to use or apply the promo code at checkout (if needed) and your discount will be applied. Sign Up For Email and be the first to know about about all sales, promotions and new arrivals.
Does Country Door offer Free Shipping?
Occasionaly Country Door may offer a special limited-time shipping promotion. To see all current online coupons, limited-time promotions and deals, visit our Coupon page. Simply click on the coupon you wish to use or apply the promo code at check out (if needed) and your discount will be applied. Sign Up For Email and be the first to know about all upcoming promotions, sales, new arrivals and more.
What is Country Door's phone number?
How do I pay my Country Door bill online?
To pay your Country Door bill online, simply visit the My Account Login page. Under Returning Customers, enter your email and password to access your account.
How do I find more information about Country Door?