Home Decor Quotes: Inspirational Love
For many, February is the LOVE month. So, for those who might not think about expounding on the virtues of love throughout the rest of the year, thank goodness we have February and cupid to remind us to pay homage to the many renditions of love that we hold dear. Decorating with inspirational words that feature famous quotes on love, can be one way to keep your value of love front and center all year long.
Home Decorating Tips: Quotes
Take a look around and imagine all the different locations where the right words would serve your home décor and interior design well.
- The tops of your kitchen cabinets can be a nice place to lift the eye and speak to your love of family, friends or even food.
- A guest bathroom may be just the right space to hang a wall plaque that reminds us of that love comes from within.
- Skip a traditional welcome sign in your entryway or foyer and instead welcome guests with a famous quote from Mother Teresa about always meeting each other with a smile.
- Bedroom walls will appreciate a few words of wisdom on the subject – whether master bedroom or guest bedroom.
- Centered over a headboard and artfully arranged with a few pieces of artwork, inspirational quotes can make a beautiful centerpiece to your bedroom’s décor.
Remember that inspirational quotes on love, do not always have to fall under the category of romance and affection. Use them to call attention to a love of nature in a room that features a botanical theme, or a love of sport for the baseball fan in your life, or even the love of mankind. Wise words should be shared, regardless of the topic.
There is no doubt that love is a common thread throughout so many aspects of our lives, it makes perfect sense to make a decorative statement about however it fits in your life within your home’s décor.
Famous Love Quotes
“I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.” – George Eliot
“You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.” – Mark Twain
“Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity.” – Hippocrates
“Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
What’s your favorite quote?
What inspirational quote about love would you love to see in your home décor? Share with us what you think!